BHAVAN'S GANGABUX KANORIA VIDYAMANDIR
English Medium Co-Educational School
Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. Affiliation No. - 2430020
Address: Block - FA, Sector - III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700097
About School » Secondary Section » Admission
1. All information regarding admission to class VI upwards shall be notified on the school notice board.
2. Admission Forms will be distributed subject to availability of vacancy in the classes.
3. Guardians should fill in the Admission Form, if issued, with utmost accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted for any reason whatsoever.
4. The candidates will be tested in the standard immediately below that to which they seek admission. The selection for admission shall be made entirely on the results of these tests and subsequent interviews and on no other distinction.
5. The decision of the school authorities regarding selection of a candidate for admission is final and binding.
6. A student who has attended a recognised school cannot be admitted without a transfer certificate from the school he/she attended even if successful in the admission test. In case of students migrating from another state, the transfer certificate must be countersigned by the concerned District Inspector of Schools of the state from where the student migrates.
7. New candidate must be introduced personally by their parents or guardians who will be responsible to the Principal for the candidate’s conduct and fees.